Sellers are required to include photos, descriptions, and specifications that accurately market the items they’re selling. Providing correct information helps buyers purchase with confidence and minimizes issues with the transaction. All buyers have the right to submit a claim by writing us at email@example.com
, within 48 hours of receiving their item(s) if it is/they are not as described.
If RetheRun validates the buyer’s claim, the money will be returned to the buyer in the form of a refund, and a free shipping label will be sent to them so that they can return the item to the seller.
Slight misrepresentation– If RtR determines the item was slightly misrepresented (missing information, not intentionally misleading)
Serious misrepresentation – If RtR determines that a seller purposely misrepresented an item:
- 1st offense: Sellers can relist the items but must update the listing with more accurate information.
- 2nd offense: Seller will receive a final warning. The item claimed to have been misrepresented cannot be relisted. The seller will be subjected to a low rating from the buyer. (see policy on sellers with low ratings)
- 3rd offense: Sellers will be banned from selling on RtR and all listings will be removed.
- 1st offense: Sellers will be barred from RtR for a period of 2 weeks, and any active listings will be pulled off. After two weeks, sellers and their listings may return with a final warning, but the item claimed to have been misrepresented cannot be relisted.
- 2nd offense: Sellers will be banned from selling on RtR, and all listings will be removed.